Trackside’s aftermarket equipment repair division is dedicated to protecting and repairing your equipment fleet while minimizing downtime and reducing repair costs. Our highly skilled technicians take a comprehensive approach to inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing your equipment, whether it’s on-site at your location or in one of our fully equipped shop locations.
We offer a wide range of equipment repair services, including diagnostics, drivetrain repair and replacement, full machine teardown, component replacement, hydraulic cylinder and system repair, and wear component replacement. Whatever the issue, we have the expertise and resources to get your equipment up and running again quickly and effectively.
In addition, our team of dedicated technicians can take the stress out of adding additional technicians and service bays to your operation. We offer overflow work from your fleet technicians, providing you with additional capacity without the need for costly expansions or hiring.
At Trackside, we understand the critical role that your equipment plays in your business, and we are committed to ensuring that it operates at peak performance.
What We Offer
- Over 30,000 sq ft shop space with 25 and 10 ton overhead cranes
- Fabrication, welding, and machining capabilities
- Engine, Transmission, Drivetrain, Hydraulic, and Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Aerial Equipment Specialties: Boom section, Boom cable, Swing Bearing inspections and repair, etc.
- Factory Service provider for all JLG-associated brands and Yanmar Industrial Engines
- Field Service and Repairs available on all makes and models no matter what shape or size
- 24 Hour response time
- 3 locations across Midwest
- Preventative Maintenance programs and Machine Inspections available
- Annual Inspections performed by factory-certified technicians identify potential problems before they become major issues
- Avoid machine downtime, lost profits, and keep machines on-site and productive
- OEM Parts Provider backed with Factory Parts Warranty
- Personnel and Equipment Safety is a #1 priority at Trackside
- Our people are our most important asset
Ready to Get Started?