About Us: We have been supporting OEMs since 2009 to promote manufacturing success and reach production goals by solving problems. We consistently deliver on our core competencies: engineering design support and production, prototyping and testing, and field support and repair. Our advanced team of degreed engineers and certified technicians work together to finish challenges and keep our clients delivering their products on schedule. For more information, please visit www.TracksideSolutions.com.
Mission Statement: To provide effective and unique solutions for manufacturers by providing innovative engineering and design services, manufacturing support, and on-site assistance.
Summary: Perform general repairs, troubleshoot & inspect diesel engines and transmissions on agricultural machinery
Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Utilize hand tools to perform repairs to customers machines and equipment
- Diagnose hydraulic and electrical issues utilizing various forms of software
- Capture and record data into reports using Microsoft Office software tools
- Safely operate any moving equipment upon completing prior training
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work space during assembly and reassembly
- Communicate effectively with engineers and assembly workers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet predetermined deadlines
- All duties are to be performed in a safe, efficient and timely manner
*** All hotels stays paid & vehicle provided to destination, OT available, & daily per diem for days when on the road***
- Adheres to established company policies, procedures and objectives
- Performs both essential and non-essential job functions in an efficient & safe manner
- Maintains a high level of work quality
- Maintains a high level of customer service through consistent communications and behaviors
Qualifications: Technician must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required:
Education: An Associate Degree in a related field (Ag Power Mechanics, Diesel Mechanics, etc.) or equivalent is preferred
Experience: 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Experience in a repair setting preferred
Language Skills : Ability to read and comprehend instructions and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information to others
Computer Skills : Experience with Microsoft Office Products PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook is strongly preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)